We don’t just restore credit, we restore lives!®
Information Security and Storage
- We take precautions to safeguard your Personal Information from loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These precautions include technical, physical, and administrative procedures.
- Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services.
- We are committed to working with appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of Personal Information that we cannot resolve with you directly.
- We use a Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority G2 SSL encryption on all pages where Personal Information is collected. This protects the confidentiality of your Personal Information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
- For your own protection, you should exercise care with the information you share over the Internet. You should always use a secure browser and exercise good judgment in using passwords, such as using a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, special characters, and you should avoid using the same or similar passwords across multiple sites. We recommend using a password between 12 and 16 characters long.
- You may access your Personal Information by logging into your account. We make good-faith efforts to give you ways to update or to delete your Personal Information quickly, unless we need to keep that information for a legitimate business or legal purpose. Some changes require personal contact with an assigned America’s Best Credit and Debt Consultants representative.
- We may reject requests to change or delete information that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to existing systems), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (such as information stored on backups).
- We work to protect data from accidental or malicious destruction. Accordingly, we may not immediately delete or change residual copies and we may not delete or change information from our backup systems. Unless a disproportionate effort is required, we will provide information access and correction without charge.
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the Personal Information as soon as possible.
- Should you no longer wish to receive our emails, you may click on the unsubscribe link located in the footer of each email received or at email-preferences.
- 14340 Memorial Drive suite 201 Houston, Texas 77079
- For more information please call (713) 900-7743
How can I use America’s Best APP with my Android, iPhone, Mac or PC?
Please watch our videos, if you have any questions or issues installing or using our APP or our Web please call (713) 900-7743 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does the process take?
How can I improve my credit score